Incremental games

Hello! Today, let me introduce you to a type of games.
(This is NOT me playing. I've lost my video.)

In the video, the guy who play this game tried to release chickens. Then they lay eggs and is sold for a price. He earns cash and buy upgrades to earn more cash. The process continues until he completes the game.

It may sound boring, but this type of games is very relaxing and fun for me. Looking at the unimaginable amount of cash, I have a great feeling of success.

Enough talking about my feelings. So when does these games start?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



(Yes, this is me playing.)

At first, these type of games wasn't popular at all. But then, in 2013, Cookie Clicker came. It is a huge success since there are videos in YouTube showing people playing this game.

This type of games suddenly became popular. Later, there are more games about these. Clicker Heroes and AdVenture Capitalist are some of the famous ones. More and more people began to play these type of games.

In 2016, FuturePlay released "Farm Away!", which then became popular since they have advertisements. I learned about incremental games, and think that it is very fun.

More and More incremental games came out, and soon I was inspired to make my own. My first game, "Coin Clicker", was done but then went to trash.

Now, people, including me, are enjoying these video games. I soon will release a game called "Galactic colonies", inspired by Egg, Inc.

So this is a brief history of incremental games.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After my introduction of incremental games, you may want to enjoy one. Here is a link to a game that I finished making:

The Incremental Periodic Tables in 2048 (I fused 3 games into 1!)

And here's another list:

Cookie Clicker (Note: this one is different from the one above since it has updated)

Have a phone? Try these as well!

Bit City
Farm Away!
Egg, Inc.

Try these out! You won't regret them!

That's it for today! Goodbye!

留言

熱門文章