Introduction
Hello there! I'm Ming Hin from Hong Kong and this is my first post. Today, I'm introducing myself.
First of all, I am very smart. I love astronomy, chemistry and maths. I like going to YouTube and watch videos about science. Here are a few channels that I like to go to. Subscribe to them!
Kurzgesagt
Vsauce
Veritasium
Sciencephile the AI
Also, I like making games. What I mean making games is making video games. (And it is quite hard.)
And that includes a lot of editing, scripting and trial and error. It is really hard but luckily, I managed to learn them in a few months! Woo!
Oh, and I love video games too! My favorite is Egg, Inc. I'll talk about it later.
That's it for today! Tomorrow we will talk about video games. See you!
First of all, I am very smart. I love astronomy, chemistry and maths. I like going to YouTube and watch videos about science. Here are a few channels that I like to go to. Subscribe to them!
Kurzgesagt
Vsauce
Veritasium
Sciencephile the AI
Also, I like making games. What I mean making games is making video games. (And it is quite hard.)
And that includes a lot of editing, scripting and trial and error. It is really hard but luckily, I managed to learn them in a few months! Woo!
Oh, and I love video games too! My favorite is Egg, Inc. I'll talk about it later.
That's it for today! Tomorrow we will talk about video games. See you!
留言
張貼留言